Monday, April 27, 2015

Prom 2015


Ugh what a night. To think that this was my last prom makes me so emotional, but I enjoyed every moment of it. My classmates and their dates looked absolutely stunning. Oh what I would give to rewind back to last night...

I guess it's time to check prom off of my Senior bucket list... next up, graduation! Here come the water works :(


ALSO! An amazing alternative for prom is RENTING a dress! I know what you're thinking, "ehh that's kind of sketchy," or "I don't want to wear second-hand dresses." BUT! I found a truly amazing and reliable site called Rent The Runway

https://www.renttherunway.com

...where you can rent DESIGNER dresses/clothing/accessories for a reasonable price! Find a dress you want, look through the hundreds (sometimes thousands) of reviews and pictures that customers have posted, pick a size (and a backup size too), and you voila! They'll send you two sizes, for either a 4-day rental or an 8-day rental. My dress came in the day before prom (just as I had scheduled it), and it fit perfectly. They also sent fashion tape, lotion, and even a garment bag + hangers for the two dresses for me to keep! It was such an easy process and I highly recommend it.

Love to all, Mia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment